Missie en Strategie
Bilma Foundation wants to initiate projects in East-Africa and to develop these projects in the sense of local expertise improvement and enhancement of the present health structure, in particular for pregnant women.
The Foundation is focussed to cooperate with Regional Health Institutions in the development and implementation of maternal health care projects.
- improvement of local expertise in maternal care, in particular by the training of midwives
- improvement of the health infrastructure for pregnant women
- support of projects to adapt an existing health structure into a state
- where the trained midwives can work after graduation in their native environment, when this structure is not fit at present
- research of the possibilities for the installation of a new curriculum for experienced midwives and nurses to become trained as a surgeon